Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Skinny Bob Videos

Okay, so for those of you who didn't know, there has been a series of videos, well, one in particular that has caused tons of debate online.  What the video shows is supposed real footage of an alien captured by the US Government in the '40s.  The video also alludes to other documents and video which were also leaked but there are no other traces of this online.  After a little looking around, I found two other related videos, all of which I'll show below before I discuss any further.



This was the first video and the main one which has been causing so much debate. 


Here is the second, and now for the third and last:

Aside from the video itself, there are a few other odd things.  One of which is the film projector sound, which is said to have been added in at the end of some of these videos.  The thing is, I haven't been able to find the original, where it does not have this sound.  One gentleman decided to analyze the original video basing it upon the projector sounds and here is what he found:


All of which is a moot point if the sounds were added in later.  Other points of controversy stem from the smoothness of the video as well as the original person who uploaded it, a user by the name of MJ12.  MJ12 has not responded to any form of message and has removed most information from his/her profile from what I last read.  I couldn't even find the user on Youtube.  Another interesting thing about MJ12 is the username itself.  MJ12 also refers to a group of scientists who supposedly worked on UFO recovery projects. 

So, this is all of the information I have for now, granted all I've done is some very quick research but I'll do some more tomorrow and hopefully find out more about MJ12 (person and group) as well as the videos.  So, for right now, are the videos real?  Part of a viral campaign?  Very elaborate fakes from someone who has way too much time?  I'm not entirely ready to mark the videos off as fake even though I'm doubting their reality very seriously.  What do you think?

1 comment: