Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Dreams

There are few things which have captured the thoughts of people for centuries than dreaming.  The topic in itself would be rather broad, so I will leave information on dream theory to a google search which will bring up all the information you would possibly need.  This post will simply cover recurring elements in a dream spanning many people.  I had heard of this, but never gave it much thought until a podcast I listen to frequently mentioned this website in one of their episodes.

In essence, this site is posting a study of people who have seen this man in their dreams in order to study the phenomenon and provide support for the dreamers.



Browse through the site, there are posted stories from those who have dreamed about him as well as posters in many languages to hang up to gather information.  I'm not going to discuss the theories listed on the site as they seem to be pretty generic for dream theories.  What I'm interested in the truth in this site.  Which brings to mind a few questions.  Things such as this have happened before, but it's odd there aren't more case studies or stories on the site.  Also, the site has been running for a few years now but no updates have really been made in all that time.  No results on studies, nothing.  Also, for a study, the site itself isn't very well done whatsoever.  Initially, I would think this would have been a viral campaign, possibly for an alternate reality game, but I have not heard anything concerning this either.  All I can say for certain is that I have never dreamed of this man.  So, what do you think?  Fact or fiction?

No comments:

Post a Comment