Friday, July 20, 2012

Dreams Updated

So, I may have jumped the gun slightly, but in my defense I didn't quite believe it anyway.  The site I linked to previously was talked about again on the next episode of my podcast and shown to belong to a marketing firm.  So, obviously this is some kind of viral marketing deal.  From now on, I"ll check domain registrations.  On a sidenote, I am fascinated by the idea of viral marketing, but in cases like this it simply gets frustrating.  The idea of the post remains though.  Have any of you ever had a dream which later came true?  I have had a few, although nothing of any importance whatsoever.  Let me know of your experiences and I'll post them here if you would like.

1 comment:

  1. If you need to remotely hack a cell phone, track a specific location, or find a missing person unethically, contact extremeinfiltrators@gmail.com
    It’s strictly confidential

    ReplyDelete